Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Unmanaged hosting required

Any recommendations would be appreciated:
Unmanaged Ubuntu VPS: 30GB SSD Storage, 4GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 3 IPv4 addresses
Hopefully looking to pay $25/month
Can I trust Webhost.pro web host? Any reviews, please?
Thanks

Comments

• Deals from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com are the best to sign up with.
    Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

• edited September 24

Enjoy 10% OFF on bodHOST's Self-Managed VPS! Use code **SVH10 ** at checkout to unlock the discount. Take full control of your server with flexible resources, high performance, and reliability. Don’t miss out—boost your online presence today!

• Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support provided by NetShop-isp.com.cy - extremely helpful.
    Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them. They are always willing to take that extra step. I really recommend this web hosting provider.

• Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at Greenwebpage.com cheap vps solutions. They are eco freindly. Use BF3522 coupon at checkout and receive 35% OFF Lifetime Discount. They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are willing to invest in building a relationship with their customers.

• The best package plans are available from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com.
    They are reliable, very helpful, and quick to assist with any question's you may have.

• For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host.
    Check out these reliable vps hosts:
    1) Hostingsource.com
    2) Libertyvps.net
    3) Vpsbyte.com
    Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.