Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Hosting solutions with Responsive, Friendly Techs?

Thought I found a couple of great VPS hosts after a week of research and got totally hosed in the final hours.
Is this possible... VPS Host (Semi-Managed with affordable Add-on Support): 16GB RAM, cPanel/WHM, Root Access, Responsive, Friendly.
Any info on Rockhoster.com hosting solutions? Have found them several day ago and thinking to try their service. Can I trust them?

Comments

• Hi Incoglamen, If you're interested in exploring other options, I'd be happy to discuss how our services might fit your requirements. DediRock.com is an industry leading web hosting provider, with strategic servers located all across the United States.

• I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Rockhoster.com Linux vps solutions.
    Reliable uptime, and decent customer support on the 2-3 occasions when I've had trouble with my site.

Customer support is responsive and helpful.

• If you want a web-host where an actual human being returns your e-mails, then Rockhoster.com is definitely for you. I usually get a reply within an hour, and they're always polite and friendly. Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.

• Since rockhoster.com has good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time. This is a straight-forward, easy to use service provider. Tech support is quick and reliable. Recommend their services!

• Pretty good vps solutions you can get from GTHost.com team. Their server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.
    Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime. It can work as a nice alternative to the host you've mentioned, OP.