Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Server Hosting Recommendations?

Hello,
I have a forum website(invision board) and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis, 12 gb ram, 400 gb SD
I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
Current issues i am facing is database table crashes....
What host is better for getting servers at: Regvps.com or other solutions?
Any reviews please?
Thanks

Comments

• M2host's dedicated server is the best and most affordable option. Our basic plans start at just $99/month and include services like 100% Uptime Guarantee, Enterprise Hardware, Choice of Operating Systems, Unmetered Bandwidth, and many more. More information is available on our website. Please visit our website.

• Hi, if you ever want to chat about different hosting approaches, feel free to reach out!

• Deals from allwebhost.com are full-featured and low cost.
    Their reliable servers, responsive support team, competitive pricing, and user-friendly interface have made them excellent choices for hosting the websites. I highly recommend these companies to anyone in search of a reliable and customer-oriented hosting provider.

• Server i7-6700 - $94/month, CPU Intel Core i7-6700, RAM 64GB, SSD 2 x 512GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Germany, Nuremberg.
    Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose Regvps.com web host. Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great.

They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend them.

• Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always some one waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing. Regvps.com server hosting plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them. As for their servers, they are really fast.

• Hi,

It’s always good to explore multiple options when deciding on a hosting provider. At the end of the day, the choice depends on the specific needs of your business. Some providers, like us at DediRock, focus on ensuring high reliability with strategically placed servers across the U.S., offering tailored support to meet different customer needs. It’s worth taking a closer look at how each provider’s strengths align with your long-term goals.

For a limited time, we're offering exclusive discounts on our VPS and dedicated server plans! Don't miss out, secure your spot today!

• MyResellerHome is known for its cheap web hosting plans. Our web hosting services are available worldwide. We offer services like shared, VPS, dedicated, reseller, and WordPress hosting at affordable prices. We also offer services like SSL certificates, 24/7 customer support, backups, and more. For more details on our plans, please visit our website.