Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

What reliable hosts do you know?

Thinking to launch my personal web site and it requires not so much resources:
10GB - space, 100GB - bandwidth, Linux, European servers.
What hosting solutions can be suitable for me? Any information on CentoServer.com hosting solutions?
Any good hosting deals?

Comments

• Hi, I’ve worked with a range of hosting setups, and the best solution isn’t always the most apparent. If you're interested in considering other options, I’d be happy to discuss how our services might be a good fit for your needs.

• Reliable hosts are: hostingsource.com and surfhosting.co.
    Value of hosting is exceptional compared to other hosing companies. They are a cut above.

• If you are looking for VPS hosting, I can share my experience with hostpro.com. They offer daily backups, which is important, especially if there is a risk of data corruption or hacking. I am especially pleased that in case of problems or the need for recovery, everything can be easily restored thanks to these copies. Another strong point is their technical support. They are available around the clock and help absolutely free of charge. The questions I asked were always resolved quickly and professionally. It is also worth noting that the speed of the servers is high. Support responds to requests almost instantly, which adds confidence in the reliability of the service. hostpro.com really strikes a balance between quality and price.

• Plans from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are full-featured and servers are well-balanced.
    All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations, optimal security and the highest availability.

• I have been Webhost.pro customer for many years. Happy using their vps hosting service. My site has traffic from Asia and also the US. They are very good service, excellent customer service via chat and email. Control panel has a lot of good software like blog and forum.

• Deals from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    They are popular and highly stable web hosting providers which are easy to use and have great introductory prices, making it accessible for wide userbases.

• I see you're comparing a couple of hosting providers. While you're at it, consider checking out our services too! We're currently offering discounts on VPS, dedicated servers, and cloud hosting. You might find our plans offer the flexibility and performance you're looking for!