Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

VPS solutions with Responsive, Friendly Techs?

Thought I found a couple of great VPS hosts after a week of research and got totally hosed in the final hours.
Is this possible... VPS Host (Semi-Managed with affordable Add-on Support): 16GB RAM, cPanel/WHM, Root Access, Responsive, Friendly.
Any info on Rockhoster.com and GTHost.com VPS solutions? Have found them several day ago and thinking to try their service. Can I trust them?

Comments

• Hi, I've worked with various hosting setups, and sometimes the best solution isn't always the most obvious. I'd be happy to discuss how our services might fit your requirements if you're interested in exploring other options.

• I consider these guys well worth the price. And I love that GTHost.com vps host is confident enough to let you money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the service. Good options, features and tools. Their control panel has a myriad of things you can add to your web site from blogs to forums, cron jobs. Besides, the choices of webmail and many other things I don't even know what the heck they are.

• Right accounts are available from these hosting providers: hostingsource.com and surfhosting.co.
    Timely support.
    No constant tricky upselling.
    Generous plans.
    Consistent service.
    Very fair, affordable rates.

• GTHost.com launched new location in Madrid, Spain. They have expanded to 20 global locations!
    Join in celebrating and take advantage of these limited-time offers:
    1) 50% OFF your 1st month with promo code: Madrid-1
    2) 35% OFF the first 3 months when paying in advance, using promo code: Madrid-3
    These deals are valid from 23 Sep 2024 till 11 Oct 2024. Don’t miss out! Love their vps solutions.

• Choosing VPS hosting from hostpro.com was a good decision for my business. I was able to choose the control panel that best suited my needs, including cPanel and DirectAdmin. This made it easy to set up and manage my server. I was especially impressed with the support team, which is always ready to help with any questions, regardless of the time of day. Thanks to daily backups, I don't have to worry about possible data loss. They really do their best to provide their customers with reliable hosting.

• edited October 3

MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our plans are for everyone. Our VPS hosting plan starts at just $59.95 per month. It includes services like Fully managed hosting, free setup, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

• While you're doing a comparison of those providers, why not take a look at our hosting services as well?
    We're currently offering discounted rates on our VPS and dedicated hosting solutions, which might be a perfect fit for your needs.