Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Hosting for multiple Wordpress sites

Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for affordable but decent shared hosting for multiple Wordpress sites.
Can anyone recommend a provider and give me some guidance as to what I should look for?
Is Surfhosting.co web host reliable? Any reviews?

Sorry I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to hosting.

Comments

• OwnWebServers offers reliable wordpress hosting starting at just $3 per month. Their plans include features like SSD storage, free SSL certificates, 24/7 customer support, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee, ensuring your website runs smoothly and securely. With a user-friendly control panel and one-click installations for popular applications, OwnWebServers makes it easy to manage your site, whether you're a beginner or an experienced webmaster.

• I am lucky having found Surfhosting.co web host - these guys are professionals. Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.

• @Chaservent said:
    Hi Everyone,
    Can anyone recommend a provider and give me some guidance as to what I should look for?

Hi, I believe it’s important to assess each provider's features, support, and pricing in relation to your specific needs. If you're interested in exploring other options, I'd be happy to discuss how our services might fit your requirements.

• bodHOST offers some of the most competitively priced VPS hosting solutions in the market, delivering high performance and reliability at a low cost. With flexible plans starting at just a few dollars per month, bodHOST ensures that even budget-conscious users can benefit from robust VPS hosting. Each plan comes with essential features such as SSD storage, full root access, and 24/7 customer support, making bodHOST an excellent choice for affordable, high-quality VPS hosting.

• Why not give hostingsource.com cheap hosting solutions a try?
    Great hosting! I had it for a year, everything worked very good. It's good cheap hosting.
    The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

• edited September 17

Plans from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
    In sum, the top three aspects I adore about these companies are: their unparalleled performance, responsive support, and ethical principles.