Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Right server to sign up with ...

Servers from surfhosting.co and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I am in two minds which way is better to follow?

Comments

• bodHOST offers reliable and cheap Linux VPS hosting solutions with a focus on simplicity and scalability. They have data centers located worldwide, SSD storage, and straightforward pricing plans. bodHOST is known for its developer-friendly environment and extensive documentation.

High-performance infrastructure
    24/7 monitoring and support
    Advanced security measures
    Multiple Linux OS options

Limited Time Offer: Get 15% OFF on bodHOST VPS Hosting using code VSH15! Don't miss out on this incredible deal!

• Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
    You can trust GTHost.com dedicated hosting solutions. These professionals will go over your needs and find a perfect hosting fit for you.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

• M2Host offers the best web hosting services. We provides Shared, VPS, Dedicated and Reseller hosting. Our all plans are available at affordable price. Our plans include services like SSL, free migration, free website builder, 99.9% uptime and more. For more information, please visit our website.

• The support is very responsive and willing to work through with you any problems related to the hosting. As with most providers, though, add-ons or more advanced features will cost you. I have never had a problem with downtime because it always seems to be up. Besides the great support the prices are very reasonable.

Give Surfhosting.co wesite hosting solutions a try.

• Get Dedicated server - 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

• @Steinfeldt said:
    Servers from surfhosting.co and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I am in two minds which way is better to follow?

I believe both options have their pros and cons. It’s important to assess each provider's features, support, and pricing in relation to your specific needs. If you're interested in exploring other options, I'd be happy to discuss how our services might fit your requirements.

• If you check hostingsource.com you will find a few options that should work the best for you.

• Had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff at Regvps.com web host. I am very happy with the performance of my sites there. Love their dedicated servers: Server i7-6700 - $94/month, CPU Intel Core i7-6700, RAM 64GB, SSD 2 x 512GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Germany, Nuremberg.

• Attractive deals are available from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    Their servers are speed-optimized, webpages load quickly. They guarantee low latency and high availability for their users by placing their data centers strategically throughout the world.