Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Need Replacement VPS Host

Thought I found a couple of great VPS hosts after a week of research and got totally hosed in the final hours.
Is this possible... VPS Host (Semi-Managed with affordable Add-on Support):
16GB RAM, cPanel/WHM, Root Access, US based, Responsive, Friendly.
Any info on Neironvps.com VPS solutions? Have found them several day ago and thinking to try their service. Can I trust them?

Comments

• bodHOST offers reliable and cheap Linux VPS hosting solutions with a focus on simplicity and scalability. They have data centers located worldwide, SSD storage, and straightforward pricing plans. bodHOST is known for its developer-friendly environment and extensive documentation.

High-performance infrastructure
    24/7 monitoring and support
    Advanced security measures
    Multiple Linux OS options

Limited Time Offer: Get 15% OFF on bodHOST VPS Hosting using code VSH15! Don't miss out on this incredible deal!

• VPS plans from allwebhost.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    After a difficult history with several unreliable hosting firms, our experience with these companies has been the Holy Grail we have been hoping to find.

• A professional web site hosting provider must guarantee you a high level of uptime. It means that your website will always be accessible to your clients. A reliable web hosting services provider must do his best to avoid any malfunctions.

IMHO, Datapacket.net would be worth using. The technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem. The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything.

• I'm using Webhost.pro web hosting to host multiple websites, including a couple of my clients. Their servers are reliable and fast for their 'shared' hosting classification, and overall everything works great. Pages load fast. Your sites will be in good hands if you choose this web host.