Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Cheap VPS for DNS needed with crypto payment option

Hi!
Could someone offer rather cheap VPS for DNS with the option of paying with crypto currency? I need at least 2 different geo locations.
$20/month - 4 vCPU Cores, 8 GB RAM, 200 GB SSD
What are your views on Regvps.com vps solutions? Are they reliable?
Do you know any good vps offer?

Comments

• I have tried other hosting providers, but Regvps.com is just better in every way. They have no setup fees, no hidden fees.
    They always explain me everything I need to know when I contact them. Uptime is perfect and speed connectivity is pretty fast.

• XenVps0.5 - $8/month, CPU 1хE5-2680, RAM 0.5GB, HDD 15GB, Bandwidth 1TB per Month. Like this vps offered by Regvps.com team.
    It is the host you can always rely on. Their support team is responsive. They tolerate my stupid questions and over-reactions with professional responses.

• If you check one of this rockhoster.com or libertyvps.net you will be able to find good options to start with. Both of them are reputable providers.

• Pricing is so to say reasonable. you get what you pay for. Servers are stable. I am fully satisfied using Regvps.com VPS hosting service and can highly recommend them to any webmaster who is looking for quality and professional hosting services.

• Hi, I've worked with various VPS solutions, and sometimes the best solution isn't always the most obvious. If you ever want to chat about different VPS services, feel free to reach out!

• Check at legionbox.com. They do accept cryptocurrency as payment option.