Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Need a reliable hosting for a website

Hi,
I need a reliable hosting for my website (only one), storage 20GB - 50GB / bandwidth 10GB - 20GB should be enough.
Also, server in West Coast is better. Please recommend a few providers.
Do you know anything about GTHost.com solutions ? Can I trust them? Alternatives?
Thanks and best regards

Comments

• Good alternatives to them are: hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
    Great hosting. Awesome pricing. Super-fast servers.Support is quick and exceptional. All tech support is done through an online ticket but they are fast to respond and they truly care about helping you.

• Well, GTHost.com is great vps hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.
    Very reasonable monthly charge also. The customer support are always very helpful and replying extremely fast.

• Accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    I am greatly appreciative everything they have done to keep my systems up and running. I have been with these companies for many years now and, even though I have looked at pricing with competitors, I still remain with them because they have provided me the best service I have ever had.

• MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

• edited September 3

he service, both as a web host and in dealing with customers, has been most satisfactory. I highly recommend GTHost.com vps hosting.
    A great hosting site for the basics for development - vesta, PHP/MySQL, and plenty of space for cheap.

• Choosing the right hosting provider depends on your specific requirements. Comparing features, support, and value can help you make an informed decision. Also, I'd be happy to discuss how our services might fit your requirements if you're interested in exploring other options.