Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

ddos protected hosting solutions?

Hey so I posted a week or so ago I was looking for a dedicated server with ddos protection I am now interested in finding possibly a VPS instead.
I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 4GB of RAM and at least 50GB of Space, I have a budget of $40 a month.
Any info on Neironvps.com ddos protected hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Comments

• If you make Neironvps.com server hosting your choice for web hosting you have made a great choice as I did. You can try this package: NVMeVPS8 at $34.95/mo - CPU 4хE5-2680, RAM 8GB, SSD 50GB, Bandwidth 6TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland.

• I have been using Neironvps.com web hosting services for about 10 months and I always have fast speed connection and my web site is steadily online. It happened so that I have found out the availability of their systems administrator and sent them a support ticket and they responded me in a minute.

• I'm happy with the performance and reliability of Neironvps.com hosting service. Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all. Especially considering I never have to worry about unplanned server upgrades & PHP changes affecting my clients' websites. Overall, I'm very satisfied.

• Hi, if you're open to exploring other options, we also offer VPS services so feel free to check us out as well.

• Great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs. Give Neironvps.com a try. Great hosting provider.
    The best support team. Quick response, experts on Joomla and Wordpress, very welcoming, very efficient.
    They offer easy to use features.

• Right deals are available from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com companies.
    I love them because pricing is transparent and their teams are very helpful. Highly recommend.