Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Account to sign up with ...

Comparing accounts from surfhosting.co and hostsailor.com, which one is better to sign up with and why?

Comments

• How large is your website and what are its storage needs? What's your hosting budget?
    I have to say Regvps.com is really good. Their tech support knows what they are doing and can solve issues fast.

• If you haven't decided on VPS hosting yet, I can share my experience. I use hostpro.com, and I like that they make daily backups, which is very convenient and gives me confidence that I can easily restore my data in case of any problems. In addition, they have very good technical support, which is always ready to help, works around the clock and does not charge extra. At least for me, this was an important factor.

• Recommend Allwebhost.com more than highly. They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites.

• Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features. I would say that HostSailor.com is one of the best web hosts I've tried. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

• edited September 6

@Donna said:
    Comparing accounts from surfhosting.co and hostsailor.com, which one is better to sign up with and why?

Both SurfHosting and HostSailor have their own advantages. It might be helpful to compare their features, support, and pricing based on your specific needs. Also, I'd be happy to discuss how our services might fit your requirements if you're interested in exploring other options.

• Since I've signed up with GTHost.com instant server hosting, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever. The customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best.