Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Good EU dedicated servers?

I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
I've found out GTHost.com EU dedicated hosting plans at good rates.
Will it be worth using their hosting solutions? Do they offer any discounts?

Comments

• Dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and swisslayer.com are reliable and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    These companies have been an absolute game-changers for my online presence. With their reliable and blazing-fast servers, my website's performance has skyrocketed. The customer support team is top-notch, always prompt and knowledgeable. Their user-friendly interface and extensive features make managing my site a breeze. I couldn't be happier with these companies. Highly recommended! 5 stars all the way!

• Looking for reliable EU dedicated servers? bodHOST offers top-tier dedicated servers in European data centers, ensuring low latency, robust security, and 99.95% uptime. With flexible configurations, 24/7 support, and scalable resources, bodHOST provides the perfect solution for businesses seeking powerful and secure hosting in the EU.

• We recently moved from a vps to a dedicated at GTHost.com New York Servers. We had been on the exact vps we ordered for almost 6 months but needed to upgrade. Took only 12 hours to get the new server built, took 4 days to migrate to the new server (my site was only down for 90 mins at the end). I have worked with many other host and always had issues with either hardware or support but this host has top top of both worlds!

• I rate Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting solutions 100% in their support and everything.
    Like this server: Dual Intel Xeon E5/X5650/AMD Epyc/Ryzen - 3.40 Ghz, RAM 16GB, 400GB Storage, 10TB 1 Gbps, $49.99/mo.
    Locations: USA, France, Canada, India, Russia.

• I have had New York dedicated server account with GTHost.com for almost 1 year and have been extremely pleased with the service and support. Support gets back to you always within an hour and reliability has been great. My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.