Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Looking for good shared hosting

I am looking for a cheap shared hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 10 usd.
Requirements: 20gb hosting space, Dedicated ip, 100% uptime.
What are your views on HostingWalay.pk shared hosting packages? Are they affordable?
Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
Regards

Comments

• M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our shared hosting plans start at $1 per month. It includes services like disaster recovery backups, DDoS protection, 24/7 customer support, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

• I like Netshop isp cPanel web hosting. They have been a pleasure to work with. The customer support and knowledgebase is outstanding.
    It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line.

• Try to gather as many reviews about web hosting services (both positive and negative), serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.
    Check out Webhost.pro shared hosting solutions and also Hostingsource.com website hosting plans. Support is satisfactory to the customers and techs is really knowledgeable. Overall, the best host is that which makes less head aches for their customers.

• Deals from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com are solid and reliable enough to sign up with.
    Their servers are solid in price, and never had a server fail or go offline. Best: they don't upsell and they don't have support always trying to get into your account and database....and what they charge per month is as stated = not unexpected fees = no unexpected charges. These hosting companies are very underrated = I strongly recommend, trust.

• Extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with Digitalserver.com.mx team, hosting service is superb. Recommended Web Host!
    This decent host also offers excellent value for money with a lot of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.

• I think that hostpro.com can be a good option if you are looking for reliable shared hosting. They offer a wide range of services that can suit different types of sites, regardless of their size. What I like about hostpro.com is their round-the-clock technical support, which is always ready to help whenever needed. This is very important, because you can be sure that you will get help in case of problems or questions. In addition, they have flexible tariff plans that allow you to choose the best option for any budget. And most importantly, they do not impose unnecessary services, so you can choose exactly what you need. I hope this information will help you in your choice.

• Try out MyResellerHome, for the best shared hosting plans. Our web hosting plan starts at $2/m. It includes features like 24/7 customer support, free site migration, free setup, free website builder, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

• Hi, it is important to evaluate how a provider’s features, support, and pricing suit your specific needs. If you’re open to considering alternatives, I’d be happy to talk about how our services might be a good fit for you.