Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Good VPS with discounts required

Hello,
Where do you get Good VPS from?
I managed to find: Regvps.com and Profvds.com VPS hosting.
Are they good? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Comments

• Right accounts are available from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com.
    Their teams are the real deals. They REALLY, genuinely care about their customers. I believe they grew through word of mouth because of their excellent services, and I learned of them several years ago through a brilliant coder I trust who also loves them.

• I am very happy with the performance of my sites at Regvps.com cheap vps. PrivateVPS 1 - $3.95/month, CPU 1хE5-2680, RAM 1 GB, SSD 10GB, Bandwidth 1TB per Month, Location USA - Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland, Russia. Get extra 50GB HDD from $10/month. Additional IPs $2/month.

• I totally recommend Regvps.com to anyone who would like to set up a website. As a beginner, I look forward to using their more advanced features, which I plan to learn about through their tutorial video library. The services and features this host offers to a user like myself cannot be beat. I find their pricing unbelievable in this day and age.

• Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all Profvds.com vps servers. They'll develop you a bespoke hosting solution for your specifications. BA-6G-4-100: CPU - 4, Memory - 6 GB, Disk Space - 100 GB, Traffic - Unlimited, Port - 1 Gbps, Virtualization - HVM, Price - €29 EUR.

• When looking for VPS hosting, you should pay attention to services that provide high-level reliability and support. Hostpro.com, for example, offers daily backups, which significantly reduces the risk of data loss. In addition, their technical support is available around the clock and helps with various issues for free. This kind of customer service can be a key factor in choosing a hosting provider that meets your requirements.

• DediRock.com is an industry-leading web hosting provider, with strategic servers located all across the United States.
    Currently offering discounts.