Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers?

Hi,
I'm setting up a new tube/video site and I'd like some information from you guys that know everything about web hosting and dedicated servers.
Dedicated Server 1 will be the front end, database, etc.
Dedicated Server 2 will be where the actual video content will be stored.
Which of the servers needs to be more powerful of the two?
Does Server 1 need a lot of bandwidth and storage?
Are Nerionvps.com and Hostnamaste.com web hosts reliable? Any reviews? Other hosts for my consideration, please?

Comments

• I have been using Neironvps.com server hosting since May 2024 and must say that their services are superb. The availability of both live online support and phone support is fine. They are the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years. They go above and beyond the call of duty, something that is rare in today's business climate.

• I have run as many as three websites with Neironvps.com with almost no problem at all. I could find cheaper service but have no interest in changing because of the fine service they deliver. They are efficient and have always helped solve whatever issue I'm having (not always the friendliest, but I guess that's part of the efficiency really).

• I can’t say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love Neironvps.com solutions.
    Dual E5-2670 at $199/mo - CPU Intel Xeon 2xE5-2670 v2, RAM 128GB, SSD 4 X 1TB, Bandwidth 30TBs, Location USA, Los Angeles.

• Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Hostnamaste.com servers are solid stable and never have a problem.
    Try this package: Dual Intel Xeon E5/X5650/AMD Epyc/Ryzen - 3.40 Ghz, RAM 4GB, 500GB Storage, 10TB 1 Gbps, $59.99/mo.