Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Looking for a Euro Dedicated server

Hi,

Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.

I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?

Any info on NetShop-isp.com.cy and also Hostnamaste.com server hossting solutions in Europe?

Thank you.

Comments

• I really appreciate all the work NetShop-isp.com.cy professionals did for me and wanna thank them.

They have great polite staff and that is why I was pleased to communicate with. Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. Choose the location suitable for your needs.

• Pricing is still great! NetShop-isp.com.cy is famous for its unique features, easy-to-use control panel and helpful support team.

Once in a while websites and email accounts are not accessible, though it could be a temporary islanding problem. I like this web host - that's all I wanted to say.

• The uptime with this decent host is great. Well, Hostnamaste.com has been an amazing host. Support is quick and extremely helpful. All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well.

• https://netshop-isp.com.cy/dedicated-servers/

I've found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.