Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

hostsailor.com vs hostnamaste.com

If you have to choose between hostsailor.com and hostnamaste.com, which way would you go and why?

Comments

• I believe Hostnamaste.com web host is good if you do not need to contact support team at all and this is such kind of hosting provider!
    It offers a wide range of operating systems: CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Microsoft Windows, Scientific Linux, Arch Linux, Opensuse, Open Suse.

• I highly recommend GTHost.com instant servers. They are always willing to take that extra step.
    The servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Technicians are skillful and qualified.

• I'm actually in the works of transferring all my websites to Hostnamaste.com web host.
    The support team are more than great, I even asked them to change the bill due-time and they did without any extra charge.
    I will never ever switch from them.

• Well, hostingwalay.pk may be a bit more expensive, but the support is superb - usually less than 10 minutes for response and solution. For me, that cheerful, ungrudging support is priceless. I simply LOVE my host