Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Server account to stick to ...

Which server is better to stick to - planethoster.com or surfhosting.co?
If you were me, what would you do?

Comments

• bodHOST VPS hosting sale and get an instant 15% OFF, all you need to do is use the coupon code VPS15 during the checkout process. This offer is valid for a limited time, so act fast and grab this deal before it expires. With bodHOST's high-performance VPS hosting solutions, you'll enjoy enhanced speed, security, and flexibility for your website or application. Don't miss out on this opportunity to save big on your VPS hosting needs!

• edited July 15

OwnWebServers is a US-based VPS hosting provider that offers affordable and reliable virtual private servers for individuals and businesses. With a range of plans to suit different needs, OwnWebServers provides high-performance VPS hosting solutions with features like SSD storage, unlimited bandwidth, and 24/7 customer support, making it an ideal choice for those looking for a cost-effective and scalable hosting solution. Get a whopping 55% OFF your first month of VPS hosting when you use Promo Code EASTER55 at checkout.

• https://gthost.com/instant-servers
    I think they have the best value for money at the moment on the market. You can check them.

• Disk space and bandwidth are two of the most essential features of any web hosting plan. How much do you require?
    Like many webmasters have pointed out, Neironvps.com has provided excellent and reliable dedicated servers. Reliability has been 100%.

• Why not give Webhost.pro a try?
    These guys offer a great list of dedicated servers to choose from.
    They have easy to use admin section and one click installs.
    Nothing to worry about, they are professional.

• I can not express how happy I am with GTHost.com dedicated hosting services. I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen.

This package I like the most: E5-2695v2, 128GB, 2x480GB SSD, 300M Unmetered starting at $99/mo.

• Right and well-balanced dedicated servers are available from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
    Exceptional services at fair prices. I rarely need help from the support team. Yet when I do, they are fast and fix the issue in a few hours.