Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

profvds.com vs rockhoster.com

Which VPS should I have a deal with - profvds.com or rockhoster.com?
So what would you do being in my place?

Comments

• I'd draw your attention to VPS accounts which centoserver.com and libertyvps.net provide.
    One thing I love is their support. 24 X 7 chat with highly capable individuals from both billing and support.
    The support is 5 stars, they're very good and quick. I don't think one needs anything better than that.

• Give Profvds.com Slovakia VPS a try. Reasonable price, reliable service and good tech support - its a trifecta!
    Reasonable pricing (their discounts also saved me good sum of money) - Get 15% off the price on all vps hosting plans with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS.

• I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with Profvds.com EU VPS. Tech support is quick and reliable.
    Besides, I should say that they are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful, i recommend them in a heart beat!

• Give GTHost.com vps a try. Reliability is stellar, the machines aren't cramped with as many clients as possible, and performance is top-notch.
    The uptime is equally excellent as is their value for money. Highly recommend!

• MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting services are affordable for all. Our basic VPS hosting plan starts at $59.95/mo. It includes services like Fully Managed, Free SSL, and more. For more details, please visit our website.