Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Hosting for my music/ wordpress sites?

Bellow is my wants... Tell me something reliable and trusted. Reseller hosting provider won't accepted. My budget 30$> per month. I can increase budget after 3 month. And I am looking for long term hosting where monthly payment is accepted (I will pay yearly after 5-6 month).
HOSTING CALCULATION
50-60 GB/month Browsing Bandwidth.
1000GB/month Bandwidth for music storage.
40GB Space for music storage.
10GB more Space for script+image storage.
16 ram (I will run 4 WordPress in one site with - 4-5 plugin+another 4-5 plugin default with theme)
What are your views on OBhost.net hosting solutions? Any reviews, please? Alternatives for comparison?

Comments

• OwnWebServers offers exceptional hosting for music and WordPress sites, providing fast load times, unlimited bandwidth, and ample storage. With one-click WordPress installation, free SSL certificates, and 24/7 expert support, OwnWebServers ensures your site runs smoothly and securely, making it the perfect choice for musicians and bloggers.

• Attractive hosting services are available from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and digitalserver.com.mx.
    They offer a large number of services included in the packages. Excellent customer service.

• You maybe want to check https://hostingsource.com/web-hosting/
    They have their shared hosting plans optimized for WordPress. I assume with them you will have what you need.

• You know accounts from allwebhost.com and datapacket.net are worth trying.
    Best hosts out there so far. Great service. No hassle.

• I think that good start could be with small VPS solution. I recommend you to have a look at gthost.com or hostingsource.com.

• Now, people no longer believe that cheap hosting plans are synonymous with low quality and poor service. It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service. The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself. In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

You can get affordable hosting solutions from Libertyvps.net and Hostnamaste.com web hosts.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.