Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Need server with these specs (24gb ram, 500gb SSD, MX location)

My website is gaining traffic and want to futureproof , what I'm looking for is:
at least 8cores of decent cpu
24gb ram, 500gb SSD, MX location and at least 50TB of transfer over 1gbps
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
What are your views on Digitalserver.com.mx server hosting solutions?
thanks.

Comments

• Have a look at accounts from decent hosting companies: allwebhost.com and libertyvps.net.
    Their customer services are great, but I should focus on the fact that the service is Always working and you don't have to worry about it.

• edited July 11

OwnWebServers is a US-based VPS hosting provider that offers affordable and reliable virtual private servers for individuals and businesses. With a range of plans to suit different needs, OwnWebServers provides high-performance VPS hosting solutions with features like SSD storage, unlimited bandwidth, and 24/7 customer support, making it an ideal choice for those looking for a cost-effective and scalable hosting solution. Get a whopping 55% OFF your first month of VPS hosting when you use Promo Code **EASTER55 ** at checkout.

• I have tried several web hosting providers but none of them beat DigitalServer.com.mx host. Good server uptime and speed connectivity.
    The support team has never taken more than twenty minutes to respond with solutions to my difficulties and they are always right on the nose.

• Well, DigitalServer is a great solution for my personal webexperience in their servidores dedicados. After contacting them I got a quick reply that was not automated, but an actual person answering. Throughout the questions I fired at them, always a quick, personalized, effective, useful, cooperative response.

• Servers from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com are rock-solid and stable around the clock.
    They will meet your needs on the most favorable terms. They offer really good uptime and speed, so take your time to compare them and choose the best one for your specific needs.