Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Which server is better to sign up with?

Which server (allwebhost.com or legionbox.com) is better to sign up with?

Comments

• Based on the advice of my web designer I switched to Allwebhost.com dedicated server. They have informed me if their were any outages. I have never noticed my sites being down unless it was due to my own folly. They're affordable and their control panel is easy to use.

• Get Dedicated server - 50% first month discount: https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers-promo/
    They are committed to offering excellent quality Service. The staff has over 30 years of experience in the IT field.

• I feel really lucky to have happened onto a provider that does business the way I do, by exceeding customer expectations. GTHost.com is ok.
    Like their instant server hosting. Network hardware is only Juniper, all routers are already 100G and uplinks are 100G. They use SSD and HDD only Enterprise.

• Are you in search of powerful yet affordable dedicated server hosting? Look no further! Take advantage of bodHOST's limited-time offer and get 10% OFF on our dedicated server plans. Unlock robust performance, customization options, scalability, flexibility, and enhanced security with our dedicated servers. Use code DEDI10 at checkout during the bodHOST SALE for your 10% discount. Don't miss out!

• Why not give Neironvps.com server hosting a try?
    Server i7-6700 at $99/mo - CPU CPU Intel Core i7-6700, RAM 16GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Germany.