Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Need to find a new vps host

I'm looking to move away from my current Host.
Currently I'm paying $20US/mo for the following:
30gb disk space
1000gb bandwidth/mo
I'd like to find a shared host for a similar price with established fast and helpful support who isn't susceptible to the IP blocking issues and downtime is.
My current web host's support used to be great but is now largely useless.
Backup services would be great, too, if possible.
Do you know anything about GTHost.com and Profvds.com vps hosting solutions?
Are they good? Other providers for me to consider?

Thanks.

Comments

• OwnWebServers is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 4 global data centers in the US. Ownwebservers understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from. VPS plan starting $7/month with the below features:

•99.95% uptime guaranteed
    •No hardware maintenance
    •Fast and reliable
    •Daily Backups and Snapshots
    •Quick Server Deployment

You can save 55% OFF on all affordable vps hosting plans - Use Code EASTER55. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

• Like GTHost.com cheap vps. Features are very complete for the price of the package. Set up was smooth, plenty of tools, no problems at all.
    Support is very responsive, site management console is concise and simple. Best host I've had and I have no plans of switching.

• Can say that compared to our previous hosting provider, Hostnamaste.com was like a breath of fresh air. Their VPS hosting service is perfect!
    They are already set up and ready for Joomla and similar applications, and the customer support has always been prompt and helpful.

• I am completely satisfied with Rockhoster.com and I would recommend their Linux vps to everyone! It offers the most powerful anti-DDoS solution on the market. All movement to your site (or server) should first pass through our branded DDoS protected proxy before it is sent on. This guarantees that just clean traffic achieves its proposed end of the line.

• edited September 5

If you're looking to move your current server, I recommend bodHOST for affordable and Cheapest VPS hosting providers. They offer customizable server space to meet your needs and are currently running a great deal—get 10% OFF on all VPS hosting plans using the promo code SVH10 at checkout!

• If you check hostingsource.com you will find a lot of good solutions there starting from $8.