Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Need a well-balanced server provider ...

Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way I should go and why?

Comments

• Glad to find Hostingsource.com web host. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am! Not once have I felt talked down to because I asked a daft question and I have asked some daft ones for sure. Dedicated server - 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

• A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.
    Nice well-balanced dedicated server hosting packages can be found at:
    1) CentoServer.com
    2) Regvps.com
    The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

• edited July 3

Think that you'll precisely not regret having looked at Datapacket.net well-balanced dedicated servers.
    Fantastic host. The system is superb, with spam controls, webmail and mailing list management about as good as one could want.

• bodHOST offers some of the most competitively priced affordable VPS hosting solutions in the market, delivering high performance and reliability at a low cost. With flexible plans starting at just a few monthly dollars, bodHOST ensures that even budget-conscious users can benefit from robust VPS hosting. Each plan has essential features such as SSD storage, full root access, and 24/7 customer support, making bodHOST an excellent choice for affordable, high-quality VPS hosting.

• I think that you can check this: https://regvps.com/dedicated-servers/
    As for me they have the best quality/price combination.

• It might be worth considering the options offered by HostPro.com. They have VPS, shared hosting, and dedicated servers, which allows you to choose the best option for any need. In particular, their servers provide high performance and reliability. It's also worth noting that their technical support is always ready to help with any questions you may have. It might be worth checking out their offerings to find what suits you best.