Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Good VPS with discounts?

We are currently with one web host on a VPS with SSD and are looking to research other options available in the market. Does anyone have suggestions of a good Host with specials or discounts on vps hosting?
Any info on OBhost.net hosting? Are they good?
Our requirements are pretty simple as this only host our in-house backend application.

Comments

• I started with GTHost.com cheap vps about two years ago. They were quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them. I have had some technical question and I have always received answers promptly. Supermicro Blade Servers, Enterprise SAS/NVMe drives, Linux Auto-deploy, Auto-backups.

• Doubled RAM/HDD! Order any dedicated or VPS server and get doubled RAM or HDD! Discount code is 'dbram' or 'dbhdd'.
    Exmasters.com does not use shared or overselled network, Premium Bandwidth only. Love their vps solutions - CPU: 4 Core, RAM: 4 GB, SSD: 100 GB, Monthly Price: $25.

• As the time goes by I am even more pleased with the decision we took to switch to Centoserver.com cheap vps.
    I realize that stable hosting providers are hard to find these days, but this one really impressed me.

• When I was looking for a VPS, Neironvps.com seemed right up my alley. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people. They mean business and they provide excellent service.

cPanel/WHM at $25/mo.
    Extra 20 Gb SSD at $5/mo.

• Maybe you want also to check https://legionbox.com/virtual-servers/
    Once you learn their prices you will understand that no discount is required.

• Many VPS providers offer discounts, especially for new customers or during promotions. It's worth checking for any ongoing deals or reaching out to providers to see if they can offer something tailored to your needs.

• Hi, I've worked with various hosting setups, and sometimes the best solution isn't always the most obvious. If you ever want to chat about different VPS services, feel free to reach out!

• https://allwebhost.com/vps-cloud-server/
    Their prices are good and reasonable. No discounts needed.

• OwnWebServers VPS Hosting offers a robust and flexible solution for businesses seeking reliable and scalable virtual private server hosting. With top-notch performance, enhanced security, and dedicated resources, their VPS hosting ensures optimal website performance and uptime. Users benefit from customizable configurations, full root access, and around-the-clock customer support, making it an ideal choice for businesses of all sizes looking to maintain a strong online presence. Gwt 55% OFF VPS Hosting for 1st month, simply use the promo code MONSOON55 during the checkout process.