Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Well-balanced server to have a deal with ...

Servers from hostround.com are nice for me and I wonder if they are the best in this realm?

Comments

• I highly recommend Allwebhost.com server hosting. They're a place to call home for your sites, without question.
    On top of this, the cost of hosting is relatively cheap (especially with the current exchange rates!)

Dedicated server - 50% first month discount: https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

• I have used NetShop Isp server hosting for more than a year now, and I am an extremely happy customer. They always, always bend over backwards to help any way they can, and that includes in the middle of the night, when other providers put their dummies on staff. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, Brazil, Japan, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.

• If you're considering servers from hostround.com, I suggest also looking at hostpro.com for a highly reliable alternative. Hostpro.com offers robust server solutions with excellent performance and support. They provide a variety of hosting plans, including shared, VPS, and dedicated servers, ensuring you can find the perfect fit for your needs. Hostpro.com is known for their top-notch customer service, high uptime, and comprehensive security features, making them a trustworthy provider. Additionally, their competitive pricing and scalable options allow you to grow your online presence without hassle. For a dependable and high-quality hosting experience, hostpro.com is definitely worth considering.

• My favorite server host is pretty obviously https://gthost.com/instant-servers/ - Dedicated instant servers offer a superior user experience compared to shared servers which run more slowly and often do not have robust or reliable maintenance. Recommended.

• M2Host provides the most cost-effective web hosting services. Our most basic shared hosting plan starts at $1 per month. It includes disaster recovery backups, DDoS protection, unmetered bandwidth, and other services. Please see our website for further information.