Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

VPS account to sign up with ...

Comparing VPS accounts from allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• I've been with Rockhoster.com for nearly 8 months after migrating from another terrible host. So far they have been excellent.
    I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly. Anyone looking for a great host, look no further!

• My experience with Rockhoster.com vps hosting is superb. great excellent one-on-one service. top provider to deal with. highly recommend.

• A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.
    Give one more vote for Rockhoster.com Windows VPS - They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button. KVM VPS includes the availability of latest Windows and Linux OS with dedicated resources. Starting at €12.85/mo.

• Choosing a VPS hosting service with NVMe/SSD disks can significantly improve the performance of your website. I use VPS from hostpro.com and I can say that it is a great choice. The speed and stability are at a high level, which is very important for any project. Also, their technical support is always in touch and ready to help at any time. If you are looking for a reliable hosting service, I recommend you to pay attention to their offers.

• I am glad. Rockhoster.com vps service is based on quality and I will definitely continue using their hosting services for hosting my present and future web sites. Recommended. It is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had. Very reasonable monthly charge also.

• GTHost.com is perfect solution for the budget VPS services. I recommend you checking them out.

• M2Host is the solution to your problem. Starting at $30/month, we offer VPS hosting plans. Included with this package are a number of useful services, such as the free website builder, free migration, free SSL, Unlimited MySQL Databases, Remote SSH Access, and the Softaculous Script Installer. Feel free to peruse our website for further details.