Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

The best shared hosting provider ...

Shared plans from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• I am quite happy using netshop-isp.com.cy cPanel web hosting services and would recommend them to all webmasters.
    Features are very good... They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and very competitive for the pricing.

• It should also be noted that I started out on a custom package after talking with sales and eventually worked my way up to one of their normal plans so if you need a custom plan talk to them as they will probably be able to work with you. I am happy using Libertyvps.net offshore hosting services!

• I’d recommend Greenwebpage.com to experienced and new hosting users. Great value at the price.
    The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything. The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7.

• Check out accounts from solid hosting providers: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    Services are suitable for those who are looking for great services and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer services.

• Why not give digitalserver hosting solutions a try?
    Customer support has been extremely fast and helpful. The fact that this company cared enough to follow up even with the customer that may have had an issue, told me that they TRULY cared about ALL there customers.

• Choosing a hosting service is an important step for any web resource. I've been using hostpro.com for some time now and I can say that their shared hosting plans are stable and fast thanks to the use of modern processors and SSD/NVMe drives. Another important aspect is their 24/7 technical support. Regardless of the time of day, you can always count on professional assistance and quick problem resolution. I advise you to pay attention to hostpro.com and maybe they will meet your needs.

• I'd draw your attention to deals from surfhosting.co and hostingsource.com as they are full-featured and low cost.
    I've been having issues with many providers until I found these ones.
    First great surprise : Everything you see on their website is true, real, not sugarcoated.
    Second great surprise : Their customer support is incredibly efficient.
    And third great surprise : The websites load fast, and are reliable.
    I would definitely recommend.