Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Well-balanced server provider ...

Servers from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I wonder which account I have to go as I plan to host a blog?

Comments

• I've been with Allwebhost.com server hosting for just under a year...their support is good, they always respond within a few hours, and often within a few minutes. Their servers are pretty good. Dedicated server - 50% first month discount: https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

• Extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with Datapacket.net team, their dedicated hosting service is superb.
    I like their pricing and also so many useful 1-click installer scripts. Servers are stable - this what I was looking for long time.

• bodHOST offers some of the most competitively priced Windows and Linux VPS hosting solutions in the market, delivering high performance and reliability at a low cost. With flexible plans starting at just a few monthly dollars, bodHOST ensures that even budget-conscious users can benefit from robust VPS hosting. Each plan comes with essential features such as SSD storage, full root access, and 24/7 customer support, making bodHOST an excellent choice for affordable, high-quality VPS hosting.

• For service and support I give Regvps.com a 10/10 and I highly recommend their well-balanced servers. The set-up was fast - I was transferring my test sites within minutes of receiving their (five) instant welcome emails. When I had problems with the transfer, their support team were very responsive (like, in minutes!).

• I would highly recommend GTHost.com instant servers to any people not happy with their current host. I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support. You can rent a server without an OS and install any OS via IPMI. There is also Proxmox.