Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Trustworthy dedicated server provider ...

Comparing dedicated server providers from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com, which one is better to sign up with and why?

Comments

• You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted.
    Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

Try GTHost.com dedicated hosting. They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful, i recommend them in a heart beat!

• Thr mrntioned companies - allwebhost.com and planethoster.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.

• OwnWebServers is offering a special sale on their dedicated server plans. For a limited time, you can enjoy a discount of 55% off your purchase by using the code EASTER55 at checkout. This is a great opportunity to upgrade your website's performance and reliability without breaking the bank. With OwnWebServers' high-quality hardware, advanced networking infrastructure, and 24/7 support, you can trust that your dedicated server will meet your needs and exceed your expectations. Don't miss out on this exclusive offer - act now and save big on your next dedicated server!

• I use Neironvps.com dedicated service for hosting a set of personal websites. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, very fast server.
    Server i7-8700 at $149/mo - CPU CPU Intel Core i7-8700, RAM 128GB, SSD 2 x 1TB, Bandwidth 20TB per Month, Location Germany.