Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

VPS account to sign up with ...

If you have to choose between kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com, which way would you go and why?

Comments

• Just here to say that kvchosting.net web host is a really good provider, amazing support, their own severs (not some reseller stuff), great price, it's got it all! Like this plan: SSD P2 VPS - RAM 12 GB, Disk 150 GB, 5 Core CPU, 10 TB bandwidth, Pricing $89.99 per month.

• M2Host offers cost-effective and reliable web hosting plans. Our VPS hosting plans start at $30 per month. It has features such as 24/7 customer support, full root access, free migration, and free setup, among others. You can learn more about us by visiting our website.

• OwnWebServers is offering a special sale on their fully managed VPS Hosting plans. For a limited time, you can enjoy a discount of 55% off your purchase by using the code EASTER55 at checkout. This is a great opportunity to upgrade your website's performance and reliability without breaking the bank. With OwnWebServers' high-quality hardware, advanced networking infrastructure, and 24/7 support, you can trust that your dedicated server will meet your needs and exceed your expectations. Our technical support available for 24/7 for you, call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

• Tech support is quick and reliable. They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet.
    Kvchosting.net prices are reasonable. I'm actually in the works of transferring all my websites to this web host.
    I will be keeping as a customer with them for years to come!

• I would prefer bodHOST due to its strong emphasis on performance and customer satisfaction.bodHOST is renowned for its fast and reliable SSD hosting, significantly enhancing website speed and uptime. Additionally, they have a solid reputation for responsive and efficient customer support, which is crucial for resolving any technical issues quickly.