Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Stable server provider ...

Is that hostingsource.com or planethoster.com? I mean stable server provider ... which way is better to follow?

Comments

• Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

Try GTHost.com servers. They use a Supermicro server blade on Intel Xeon, that is, we do not have “servers” i3, 5, i7, etc.
    Believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

• The add-on scripts have worked almost flawlessly, and I have been able to fix minor glitches with no problems. I set up a community site that now has over 60 users in short order. Get Dedicated server - 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

• It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different packages - hosting market is competitive.

Really cool experience. CentoServer.com is the most reliable hosting service I have ever tried before.
    The Speed of blog is very good. The pricing and support is very good. Like their EU dedicated servers with nice discounts.

• We love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially). Digitalserver.com.mx is an excellent host, easy to set up fast and through help and support service. Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.

• bodHOST offers some of the market's most competitively priced Windows VPS hosting solutions, delivering high performance and reliability at a low cost. With flexible plans starting at just a few monthly dollars, bodHOST ensures that even budget-conscious users can benefit from robust VPS hosting. Each plan has essential features such as SSD storage, full root access, and 24/7 customer support, making bodHOST an excellent choice for affordable, high-quality VPS hosting.

• If you're looking for a hosting solution that combines high performance and flexibility, consider a VPS from hostpro.com. This solution gives you full control over the server, which is ideal for complex and resource-intensive projects. You can customize server resources according to the needs of your project, which ensures maximum efficiency. In addition, hostpro.com offers round-the-clock technical support that is always ready to help.

• Well-balanced servers are available from owned-networks.net and hostsailor.com.
    Their services are excellent and servers are almost 100% up and running.