Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

High Traffic Dedicated Server?

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a dedicated server.

Can be both managed or unmanaged.

Specs wise I'm looking for at least the following.

4-6 Core Xeon (like L5640 or E5-1650 v2, ect..)

SSD drives (100GB should be good), 16 to 64 GB of RAM, 10TB+ Bandwidth, 1 Gbit/s connection

What are your views on Hostforweb.com and 21st-thailand.com dedicated server hosting solutions? Will it be worth trying them?

Looking forward to your suggestions. Thanks!

Comments

• You can rely on hostforweb.com - Web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

• Give vote for https://www.21st-thailand.com/thailand-dedicated-servers/

If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.

• Dedicated servers from qhoster.com and kvchosting.net are well-balanced and cheap.

I'm very happy with their services. The hosting cost at their servers is also very reasonable which is why I have switched to them in the first place. The cPanel at them is also very user-friendly and easy to use.

• My hosting from 21st-thailand.com thailand server hosting is perfect, couldn't ask for much more.

I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.

• Dedicated servers from qhoster.com and legionbox.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.

Support are perfect. Services also.They do their work very well for you and you'll be pleased with their unmatched services.

• I have to say 21st-thailand.com is the best host I've ever had. I really had some doubts about choosing a host.

Any requests I have had over the past year have been handled very quickly and I have been very satisfied with their service.