Skip to content
HostNamaste KVM VPS

Cheap shared hosting plan is looked for ...

edited December 2022 in General

I'm looking for a cheap shared account and two hosts are in my mind: kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net, so what do you think of these hosts?

Comments

• I got all I desired and even more. Kvchosting.net proved to be one of the best Support (and overall) experiences I had so far.

I can only hope that this host won’t change their high level services, but to continue to increase their quality.

• Give my vote for kvchosting.net solutions in the USA. The control panel interface is fairly intuitive and it's easy to manage most things through their web interface. Anything you can't figure out can be resolved with a quick email or support call.

• Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with HostingWalay.pk for a long time, can say that you can rely on them. They're offering New Year's Special: upto 45% off the price on hosting solutions! The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.

• Shared plans from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com can be right for you.

Their support has been exceptional.

My issues and queries were resolved promptly. Highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for quality hosting services.